Thursday, June 6, 2024

Taking Care of students

I was riding my bike past the Lindon Temple today and thought about how much I love living near the temple.  My daughter lives in Poland and has a 4-6 hour drive to get to the temple.

It may seem that there is some unfairness here.  Why not build a temple in Poland instead of Lindon?  I believe that the answer lies in an understanding that church leaders are trying to serve members of the church where ever they live.  They build temples and chapels to meet the needs of each member of the church and it makes no sense to feel that there is unfairness because people are treated differently.

In Alpine School District, there is a similar effort to meet the needs of each student even though they may be treated differently.  Some schools are larger, some are smaller, but the emphasis is to provide each student with an excellent education.  Comparing schools in different parts of the district is not productive from my perspective.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide feedback for me on ways to improve public schools